(All events will be on the full 2.7 km track).
- Friday, May 8. CANCELLED due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- VICTORIA DAY, Monday, May 18. Cancelled
- Friday, May 22. Cancelled
- Friday, June 5. Cancelled
- Friday, June 19. Register Here: http://msreg.com/tj20200619
- Saturday, June 27. Register Here: http://msreg.com/tj20200627
- HOLIDAY WEDNESDAY, July 1 Register Here: http://msreg.com/tj20200701
- Friday, July 24. Register Here: http://msreg.com/tj20200724
- HOLIDAY MONDAY, August 3. Register Here: http://msreg.com/tj20200803
- Friday, August 21. Register Here: http://msreg.com/TJ20200821
- Holiday MONDAY September 7. Register Here: http://msreg.com/tj20200907
- Friday, September 18. Register Here: http://msreg.com/tj20200918
- Sunday September 27. Register Here: http://msreg.com/tj20200927
- Saturday, October 10. Register Here: http://msreg.com/tj20201010
* The above is a preliminary schedule … dates and times are subject to change.
All rates are per event. Although we may schedule a second driver’s meeting to accommodate people with less-flexible schedules, our rates are for the full event. This is because our costs are based on a full day … that includes track rental, insurance, ambulance, corner marshals, safety crew, etc.. None of our suppliers gives us a discount if a few participants arrive late, and so we simply cannot offer a reduced rate for late arrivals.
All rates are per driver, not per car. If two drivers wish to share one car, we put each driver in a separate run group (and each with a their own instructor if required) so each obtains ample seat time. We do not offer a reduced “sharing” rate. Conversely, a driver may drive multiple cars at an event providing each is suitably prepared and a self-tech inspection has been completed on each car in advance of the event.